brandnation is a contemporary communications agency with a modern approach to brand boosting. As industry trail blazers we provide full service, brand-led campaigns that cut through the noise and deliver commercial success for our clients.
As an integrated agency, our expertise spans across public relations, influencer marketing, social media, performance marketing, content creation, digital, design, experiential and sponsorship.
This is an important role within the agency and will suit a creative soul who can also deliver on the details. The ideal candidate for this role will need to have previous PR agency experience as well as a proven track record of delivering campaigns with fashion, retail and lifestyle brands.
Responsibilities will include:
- The delivery of day-to-day campaigns and projects to budget and in-line with the plan
- Working closely with the wider team to help deliver innovative / creative integrated campaigns, media relations, influencer activity, launches and events
- Media relations; developing media lists, liaising with press at a national and international level. You need to be confident in picking up the phone and selling in to press as part of the team to gain maximum coverage
- A proven track record of delivering multi-channel campaigns
- Executing influencer campaigns and an understanding of the influencer marketing landscape
- Understanding clients’ and competitors’ marketplaces
- Support in Identifying new business opportunities
Key skills and experience:
- A strong book of contacts/ relationships across media and influencer networks – 70% press / 30 % influencer
- Excellent written skills and a love for creating content
- Proven experience in working with media at different levels and a desire to grow relationships that are lasting
- Proven track record and a creative flair for executing events- big or small
- Proven experience in executing influencer campaigns and an understanding of the influencer marketing landscape and reporting
- An excellent communicator who can liaise with people at different levels internally and externally to the agency
- A passion for PR and a team player
- Strong organisation skills and able to multi-task
Agency Benefits: Free gym membership, additional holidays, weekly drinks, quarterly agency socials, monthly free lunch, birthday gift voucher, flexible working, early finish on Fridays. Fun and supportive working environment.
If you are looking for a fast paced, fast tracked career and to work with great brands, please send your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you are interested in the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org, confirming your current salary.