Experienced PR – Senior Account Executive at Brandnation
London-based Integrated comms agency, Brandnation is recruiting for an ambitious and motivated PR Senior Account Executive to join our Sports lifestyle team. This is an opportunity to work with a respected agency and their high- profile brand portfolio
The successful candidate will have at least 18 months agency experience in PR and will be able to demonstrate delivering high-quality campaigns for consumer brands. The candidate will have developed an impressive list of media and influencer contacts in the fitness, outdoor, sports, and wellness categories across digital, traditional and social media.
Opportunity to working with high profile, award-winning brands across
Outdoors, Fitness, Sports, Wellness categories
- Launching brand and sponsorship campaigns
- Day-to-day pitching – news, features & product placement
- Managing client global influencer campaigns
- Ongoing research of media and influencer contacts
- Draft press materials – product, campaign & sponsorship
- Daily monitoring of news agenda – flagging relevant opportunities and acting upon them
- Included in agency brainstorms and new business pitches
- Ability to effectively pitch stories and features to national and specialist journalists across digital and print media
- Strong creative writing skills – craft engaging copy to engage media
- Excellent media contacts across national and lifestyle
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A solution-focused and positive attitude with a hunger to develop and progress
- Time management – the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects at one time whilst ensuring all deadlines are met
- A clear understanding of PR and influencer marketing and a desire to further develop their career in this field
Brandnation is an integrated comms agency delivering high-profile campaigns with a diverse portfolio of destination brands. Our working environment is collaborative, supportive, progressive, sociable, and friendly. The successful candidate will be working alongside talented people who have a real passion for their work and are ambitious both for themselves and Brandnation.
Excellent salary plus a strong health and wellness benefits package.
This is a great opportunity if you are bright and ambitious and keen to make your mark and to work in a creative and inspiring agency. Fast track career progression offered with training. To apply for this position please get in touch via email@example.com
NB AE position will be considered for the right person