We are looking for an experienced consumer Social Media Manager with excellent writing and creative skills and a great understanding and practical experience of assessing the effectiveness of brands on social media, and seeing how it ties in with their wider marketing approach.
The role entails high responsibility from day one. We are looking for someone that is switched-on, creative and confident and enjoys a fast paced working environment. You need to be someone hungry to develop and implement paid social media campaigns for a wide variety of consumer clients in the sports, fashion, beauty and lifestyle sectors.
The successful candidate will be joining an established, enthusiastic team of creative-minded experts in an agency where there is huge potential for career development.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
– Ideation: generating content and campaign ideas.
– Planning: developing content (such as blog articles) for all social channels – particularly Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
– Paid Media Management: monitoring campaigns and its performance to ensure we are achieving the best results for our clients.
– Community Management: ensuring a consistent tone of voice is maintained across each social media platform.
– Research: getting to know your clients and its audiences inside out is key.
– Briefing: the ability to brief in creative work to our content team including designers, photographers and videographers
– Reporting: drawing insight from data and recommending plans of action based on what we have learnt.
– Client Services: developing relationships with our clients to spot growth opportunities. Presenting in meetings and ensuring fluent communication with our points of contact.
– Relevant degree
– At least 2/3 year’s agency experience in a social media/marketing role and paid media management.
– Analytical mind – coming up with the best way to hit KPIs and achieve client objectives.
– Confident with numbers and data: you will have to look at figures and be able to get insights from what you see.
– Confident with all social media platforms and familiar with scheduling software.
– Passion for learning – the social media industry is a fast paced one and paid social even more. Updates come in weekly and you must be able to adapt to them.
– Demonstrate successful social campaigns you have worked on as well as the ability to write and understand creative briefs.
– Social media community management experience.
– Ability to work on projects using own initiative.
– Self motivator and team player
You get bonus points if you have:
– Knowledge of SEO and how it relates to social
– Experience in reporting on Google Analytics
– Experience of graphics production – Photoshop
To be considered, please send your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you are interested in the position and current salary to email@example.com